We find this important
We stand for outstanding quality in the corporate and employer culture and the constant further development in the support of our employees. For many years, this has also been demonstrated by the awards in the "berufundfamilie" audit and the "top4women" logo.
Since 2018, THOST Projektmanagement has been one of the best employers in Germany in terms of the entirety of its workforce with the LEADING EMPLOYER award.
Your career at THOST
We offer numerous career and development opportunities for engineers in project management. Guidance at the start of a career, individual personnel development and a family-friendly atmosphere promote the well-being, happiness and motivation of our employees.
As a graduate at THOST, you start in project management and learn the tools a project manager needs. With growing know-how and professional experience you can acquire more individual and project responsibility, up to employee responsibility.
If you already have experience in project management, then your level of experience determines where you start.
Whether you come to us as a graduate or with previous experience: you will be introduced step by step to your tasks. Experienced employees are there to help you with advice and practical help on your career path. We will work together on your career.
Customised HR development
Our THOST “Academy” ensures the continuous and high quality training of our employees with a comprehensive, annually changing training schedule. Offers and concepts are focussed on the demands of current projects as well as regular internal needs analysis. The courses provide knowledge in project management, deepen expertise, consolidate methodical and linguistic expertise or develop personal skills.
In regular appraisals we discuss expertise and potential together and deduce further stages of development for our employees. Furthermore, we qualify our employees through suitable project assignments, guided learning transfer processes (e.g. at in-house workshops) as well as through our own presentations (e.g. at internal events). We coordinate our training and development programme to the personal career paths of our employees and we are, therefore, the correct partner for anyone who wants targeted training and personal development.
Our employees are important to us. Therefore we offer
- Fresh fruit weekly
- Drinks (water, tea, coffee)
- Sponsored fitness centre
- Workplace health programme (Presentations and courses)
- Sponsored childcare
- Welcoming pack for babies and birth bonus
- Childcare in emergency situations
And these, too
- Mobility concept (company car, public transport, ebike loading station etc.)
- Flexible working times and individually agreed part time models
- Decentralised working in emergency situations
- Needs-based and family-focussed holiday planning
- Special leave permitted (e.g. for house move, birth, marriage, death)
- Flexible organisation of parental leave within legally provided guidelines
- Performance-based pay with special bonuses such as the 13th month’s salary.
- Promotion of an innovative culture with attractive prizes